Tonight Grandma, Grandpa and I walked to Julie and Julia. It was amazing. I loved it and I would recommend it to any one! The movie was funny, genuine and good hearted. I have not seen a movie like that for a while. When we left for the movie there was about 1/2 inch of fresh snow. When we left the movie there way at least 4 inches maybe more like 6 inches! It is perfect for a holiday weekend!!
I hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving. If you have no where to go you can come to my place we have plenty of food. If you would like to come here is the menu:
A 22 pound Turkey with stuffing and gravy
Mashed Potatoes
Home made Cranberries
Fresh Candied Yams
pumpkin Pie
and mulled apple cider
Our friends Jay, Melani, and their daughter Anna are bring a salad
Grandma and Grandpa brought Grandpa's Bread from Minnesota!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment