Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

11/20/2009

HAWAII HERE WE COME!


HAWAII HERE WE COME!

Yep you read that right Mike and I are headed fro Hawaii! I am so pumped, we leave in just over 60 days. We are going to Honolulu for 2 days, primarily to see Pearl Harbor. Then we are going to hop over to Maui for a week of fun in the sun with my parents! I actually woke up smiling this morning thinking in 2 months I will be on the beach with sand between my toes anda fruity drink in my hand (with an umbrella in it), sun tanning!

Does anyone have suggestion of what to do on either Island?

This also means that I really need to get in to shape before we go! Yikes, I have not been in a bathing suit since our Honeymoon in September of last year. We just do not have beaches to swim in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment