Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

6/11/2009

Almost to Friday


Boy do I wish it was Friday already. This week as been crazy at work to say the least. I came into work an hour early today so I was at the door when Mike walked in I gave him a kiss and hug and out I went. Thankfully last night was Mike last night of work for the week. Mike and Hans are going Halibut fishing down in Homer this weekend. They plan on being back Saturday night, late so hopefully I will get to see Mike on Sunday. I am going to hang out with Samantha and the Baby, not sure what we are going to do yet but for sure dinner Friday.
Mike and I are going to a event sponsored by REI on Sunday to try out different types Kayaks, I really want one. I went to a pre-event last night at REI and learned about the different types, but Sunday you can actually get in them and see how they feel before you buy one, and it is free, and you get a 15% off coupon fora kayak for going. Of course I know I am going "fall-in-love" with a $2000 Kayak and our budget for one ins about 1/4 of that.
We are going Camping with a group at church the last weekend of June and I am already getting excited for it! I love camping. Getting away from TV, the computer, and work. Enjoying the nature at its best. Hopefully it will not be too buggy. There are some biking and hiking trails where we are going and a Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment