Praise the Lord the week is almost over!! Mike and Hans are just getting ready to leave for Homer. My project at work will be turned in later today! Tonight I am hanging out with Samantha and Jacob... don't know what we have planned yet.
Mars Real Chocolate Relief Act: Just to let everyone know you can go to this website http://www.realchocolate.com/ every Friday and get free chocolate. You enter your name, email and house address and you get a coupon in the mail for a free Candy Bar 6 weeks later. I started going to it every Friday for a while now. Mike and I just got our first coupons in the mail yesterday. Some free chocolate things on line are scams but this one is from Mars Chocolate so it is a trust worthy site. And who does not like free chocolate. We went to REI last night just look at Kayaks, see what ones we should test on Sunday and see the prices. Did you know REI closes at 8:00? I did not know that. Kinda crazy if you ask me. Since it closed so early we only could look around for like 20 minutes. Good thing we can walk to it and did not have to drive far to go there.
I had a dentist appointment yesterday... good news no Cavities!! My hygienist was really chatty. I went at 3 so needed to go back to work and she just kept talking. She was really nice and did I great job.

No comments:
Post a Comment