Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

6/20/2009

One Year Ago

In front of my tree... the day we left for Alaska
In front of the uhaul and the house

In front of the van and uhaul.



One year ago today Mike and I Started our journey from Minnesota to Alaska. We have survived one year living together...with out killing one another. Actually we did not have too bad of a year. Of course there we had a some bumps in the road but all and all it was an uneventful year. I love living with Mike!
To celebrate one year of living together we are going out to eat at the Glacier Brew House Downtown Anchorage. This past year has gone by so fast. We went have been back to MN twice once to get married is September and then again in April for a visit. I hope in this next year more people will come visit us in Alaska.

No comments:

Post a Comment