Happy 26th Anniversary Mom and Dad. (Picture taken by Deb Malin, June 19th, 2008)
Not much is new at the "I" house. We bought a Kayak last night and got a killer deal! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! It is an early Birthday Present from Mike!) We got the Vapor 12xt Angler Kayak! At Sports Authority. Regular price $729.99, our price... $475! The Vapor 12's were on sale for $500 and the manager told us that was the price but when it rang up it said $629, he still gave us the $500 price and then I had a $25 off a $100 purchase coupon from the Sunday paper! I love getting a good deal. http://www.oldtowncanoe.com/kayaks/huntingFishing/vapor_12xt_angler.html

We had some, shall we say, difficulties getting the kayak on the van with the straps we bought being more for the size of a car not the mini van we drive. But we got it home just fine. We stopped at Sportsman's Warehouse and got a paddle, since they were the cheapest there for the same paddle as Sport Authority and REI had. The last thing we need to get... for now... is a PFD (personal floatation devise). We will go to REI tonight to get that since the other 2 stores really had no selection and REI has tons.
I am excited to go Kayaking the weekend. We are going camping with church to Eklunta Lake!

No comments:
Post a Comment