Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

6/17/2009

My Craft Project

I was looking at some different craft blogs and I came across this one Called "A Wednesday Afternoon" by Bethany, found here: http://awednesdayafternoon.blogspot.com/. I found this really cute Owl bag that was posted on the 10th of June. I decided that I HAD to make it so I printed of the directions and went to Joann's.





These are the fabrics I got the maroon in a canvas, and the browns are cotton. I also used some scrap jean material for the eyes and beak




The finished Product



Me "modeling" bag




I added a pocket in side for pens, the cell phone, etc

Thanks for the idea and pattern for Bethany.

4 comments:

  1. It turned out great! Love the colors and the pocket. I can't believe you already finished one, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one, and looks so great, what a great job~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! You did a nice job! I hope to make mine in greens and browns or greens and blues. :) I came over from Bethany's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bag came out great! No wonder you have a great big smile on your face! ~karen

    ReplyDelete