This is the phrase I sing to myself when I feel like quiting during a run. Monday night Mike and I ran this route in about 33 minutes!
This is also how I am feeling about life right now. Just Keep Swimming! and you might get somewhere. Life is just chugging along nothing really exciting going on. This past weekend we went to our first Aces game of the season on Friday. Saturday we hung out at home, walked downtown to the 5th Ave Mall, and then had our first Dinner for Nine of the year. Our dinner for 9 group is great and we had a wonderful meal. Sunday we went to church and then taught Sunday School to 2 Kindergartner's and 1 2nd grader. It was a small group but they kept up laughing. Sunday afternoon we just hung around the house, watching football and baking cookies. Sunday evening we went to my friend Angela's house for a little while, her 1 year old Olive decided she really liked me, she was so cute bringing me books to look at.
This week is already 1/2 over.
Monday we ran, as I said above and the vegged.
Tuesday we went to the gym and vegged.
Tonight we are going out to dinner at Suite 100 (http://www.suite100restaurant.com/) with Samantha and Hans for their 4th Wedding Anniversary! No big plans for the weekend. Just looking forward to going to Minnesota soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment