Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10/03/2010

Weekend Fun

This weekend we had a ton of fun.  Mike and I watched Jacob on Friday night for a few hours and then caught up on our DVR list.  Saturday we slept in, and the headed to the gym.  I ran for 25 minutes without stopping!   Mike ran 2 miles without stopping.  After a quick shower we did some shopping Costco, Target, and Kohls.  Then we got ready and headed to the church auction.  There was lots of stuff there.  We did not win anything in the live auction but in the silent auction I won a Cricut!
and a cookie jar!

Mike won a picture of A Cabin with Denali in the background and a Ipod Touch
After the auction we wend to the Wood Shed, a bar down town, to celebrate a friends birthday. 
Today we slept in at little and then taught Sunday school at 11.  After church we just hung out at home.  Mike dorked around on his itouch and I played with the cricut and scrapbooked.  Tonight I am going to make some chocolate chip cookies to put in the cookie jar! 

1 comment:

  1. you got the Cricut AND the iPod touch?!! you guys ROCK!!! good job!! I brought home a basket of goodies for the boys and a coffee basket for me - yum :-) great to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete