Mr Callen Fuchs
I miss you.
I still hate this, 5.5 months later.
I wish you and Rachel had come up and visited Alaska with Mom and Dad.
I wish I could call and talk to you.
Why did you have to leave this earth so so young?
Why didn't I talk to you more when you were here?
Why didn't I tell you I loved you more?
Why didn't I tell you how glad I was that you were MY brother?
Oh Callen,
How I wish I had your passion for life.
How I wish I had your talent for music.
How I wish I had your ability to see the good in everyone.
Callen
Please send me your love.
Please send my even an ounce of the passion you had.
Please send me a sign that everything will be OK, even without you here.

No comments:
Post a Comment