

Summer has gone by WAY TOO FAST. I can not believe it is already the end of August. We had an awesome time with Grandpa and Grandma I and Mike Sr. It went by a little fast but we did a lot of stuff. About the time they left both Java and I got sick. Java with her continuing Bladder problems but they have been diagnosed as Feline Interstitial Cystitis (FIC). And is feeling much better after some pain meds to "calm" her bladder. I started getting a sore throat on Tuesday, came home from work on Wednesday at noon. Slept and took my temp... it was 101.4 YIKES! I took so Tylenol, brought Java to her vet appointment, came home temp was down to 100 so I took a nap. Hung out with our visitor and took them to the airport. Mike and I stopped for McDonald's ice cream on the way home and I went to be EARLY. I woke up at 5 and still had a way sore throat and a temp of 99 so I reset the alarm for 8 to call the doctor. Mike was sweet enough to call the doctor for me and drive me there. It turns out I had strep so we got my meds at Target and head home for a day of crappy TV, apple juice and Kraft mac and cheese.
Today, Saturday, I am feeling 100% better. I even went back to the gym and ran week 3 for the 2nd day on my "running" plan, which I was supposed to do on Wednesday. Mike and I have pictures at church tonight for our church directory. I will try to post them later.
No comments:
Post a Comment