Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

8/16/2010

This weeks plan

I finished week one of the couch to 5K on Friday. Week one was pretty easy, but it gets my legs and shins used to running again. Today I did day one of week 2 which is run 90 second, walk 2 minutes, for 20 minutes. A bit more difficult than week one but I did not feel like I was going to die which is always a good feeling.

Wednesday and Friday I will have to get up early to run. Because Mike Sr, and G&G I are coming Wednesday at noon! I am going to pick them up because Mike has to work, but we are going to go see him on his break at 2:30. I am so excited for them to come, see our new place, show them around Anchorage and just hang out!

Saturday night I have a crop night from 5-11 I am so excited, I have not been to a Crop since ohhh MAY! That is way too long. I have so many pictures to scrap.

Sunday Mike and Mike Sr, along with Hans are driving back down to Ninilchik to try to go Halibut Fishing...again. They attempted to go 2x when my dad and mom where here, but the waves were just to big. Cross your fingers they get to go out and they catch some fish. G&G I and I will go to church and probably do some shopping! I hope there is some sun.

By the way I have not mentioned that Anchorage broke its own record the other day... 32 continuous days with rain fall and counting. I think I am going to start building my ark and rounding up animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment