Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

8/15/2010

Questions

????????????????????
I am Struggling with life.
What way is up?
What way is down?
Why am I tired.all.the.time?
Why can I not fall asleep at night?
What do I want to do?
How am I going to make a difference in this world?
What am I passionate about?
Why am I not enjoying life to the fullest?
Who do I need to talk to?
What do I need to learn?
What questions do I ask?
Is it me?
Is it the situation am I unhappy with?
Do I need to look at life with "Callen's" eyes?
Who am I?

1 comment:

  1. thank you so very much for the hug on Sunday - I really needed it and didn't realize it until a bit afterward ;-) keep asking yourself these questions, but I hope you don't get frustrated if you can't figure out the answers quickly ... be gentle with yourself ... and keep writing!! thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete