Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5/19/2009

C25K

I am officially in week 5, but I did week 2 twice so I am running week 4 this week. Last night was the first night of bumping it up. Ugh is all I can say. I made it through but not as smoothly as I had hoped. The end of week 3 was pretty easy, I actually ran and extra 2 minutes after I did the scheduled run. Last night the run was 5 minute warm up, jog-3, walk-1.5, jog-5, walk-2.5, jog-3, walk-1.5, jog-5, and cool down. The 3 minutes were not too bad, the first 5 minute I had to mentally push myself, and the last 5 minute I really had to force myself not to stop. I will do the same workout again on Wednesday.

Tonight we have our first softball game! Hopefully we have enough people show up, I am a little worried about that. But if there are enough it will be a lot of fun. Weather is nice here again today, highs in the mid 60's.

No comments:

Post a Comment