Well, it is rainy in Anchorage this morning. Great, because we really need the rain but not so great because it is bike to work day for the city. I still biked, got a little muddy on the way but changed when I got to work. I get a free lunch out of the deal so yeah. We are supposed to have softball practice tonight so lets hope that it clears up this afternoon, weather.com says there is only a 10% change of rain each hour so yeah.
Mike and I are so excited. Grandma R booked her ticket to come visit us. she booked her tickets yesterday for August 20-30th. When we moved up here every one said they would come visit. We have been up here for almost 10 months. Mike's aunt Pam randomly stopped by when her plane to Japan was diverted, my parents are coming up at the end of the month and now Grandma R is coming the end of August. So slowly people are coming to see us. Any one coming to Anchorage let us know, we have an extra room and will loan you a car. We love visitors, plus airfare this summer is really low.
Java is doing ok. She hacked up another hair ball last night. Lovely. Still no final results from the test on Tuesday. I hate waiting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment