I am so thankful for my mom. All she has done for me and Callen is amazing. I could not imagine my life without her. I am so thankful that her surgery went well and the tests came back all clear. I am thankful for all the years she spent in Girl Scout with me, in school activities, and in church activities. In celebration of Mothers day Mike and I sent card to our Mother's and Grandmother's.
I also went on a 22 mile bike ride today, while Mike slept. It was awesome. I saw 4 moose, an eagle and there were tons of people out enjoying the nice weather. When I got home and got Mike up we made breakfast for dinner. Homemade pancakes, bacon, and milk. Yummy. I also finally finished hemming the pants that I got from my cousin. Tonight I am watching extreme makeover home edition, the amazing race and painting my toes.

No comments:
Post a Comment