Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5/09/2009

Poor Java


Our poor baby is sick. I cleaned her litter box this morning and the pee clumps were really small, like pea size. (i.e. not normal) So I called my mom to get her opinion and she said to get her in ASAP. So I called out friend Hans, since his parents have a dog here in Anchorage to get a recommendation for a clinic. I called Southside Animal Clinic. They were busy and after I while they decided that yes they would take on a new patient. So we have an appointment for Monday at 11:30. She had been on some pills but lately she has not been eating them when we put them in her tuna. I feel so bad that I cannot do anything for her. When Mike gets up we will try to get a pill down. Hopefully she will feel better after we go to the clinic on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment