I am pumped!! We mailed in our taxes like 3 days before they were due. Our Federal Tax return was posted in our account today!! I seriously want to do cartwheels down the hall. Not that we are doing anything too fun with the money. We are putting a large chunk towards our car loan and another chunk into our E-fund (emergency fund). Put we are putting some away for a "warm" vacation. On top of that I also got paid today. Yippee.
Plans for the weekend:
- Mike Works
- Aces Hockey games, we did not get tickets to go but since it is sold out the local TV station is playing it live Friday and Saturday nights.
- Saturday I am helping with Habitat for Humanity, we are putting the finishing touches on a house and doing some gardening, hopefully the weather is good.
- Other then that no big plans for the long weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment