Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5/14/2009

Thursday

It is another beautiful day in Anchorage. Sunny, good temp and beautiful few of the mountain. A great day to ride my bike to work!

Last night I participated in a "focus group" about health clubs and fitness at the Alaska Club. A got a $25 gift card for an Italian restaurant, called Nino's, here in Anchorage for about 1.5 hours of my time. Some of the people there we plain weird but hey Mike and I can go out to dinner on Friday with a free $25!

After the group I went to my gym and ran week 3 day 2. (5 minute warm up, then jog 90 sec, walk 90 sec, jog 3 minutes walk 3 minutes and repeat.) It was not so bad but I get tired after running the 2nd 3 minutes. I do not know if I am going to be able to run 5 minutes next week, but we will see. I have lost a little weight, according to the gym scale.
Tonight the Aces play in Vegas, but are on TV since it is playoffs, so we will watch that. Mike is making pork chops for dinner with most likely a salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment