Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5/28/2009

They are coming

My parents are in the air right now. They should be here around 11:45!! I can not wait to see them. I think there is something about Fuchs' coming to Alaska and rain. When we moved up here it rained. I has not rained hardly at all this spring. My parents come up and the forecast has rain for the next 4 days, what are the chances.

An update on my running. I am on week 5 of the Couch to 5 k. Day one was good. Day two, yesterday not as good. It was supposed to be walk 5 to warm up, run 8 minutes, walk 5 minutes run 8 minutes. The good news I could run for 8 minutes straight, the bad news I could only do it once. I ran the 1st 8 minutes and it was not so bad then walked 5 minutes and started running again and got shin splints in my right leg. So for the second 8 I ran 2 minutes, walked 2 minutes, ran 1 minute, walked 1 minute, ran 2 minutes. I will try again next time I run.

We are having fresh Salmon, rice and broccoli for dinner tonight! And then we are headed for Denali tomorrow! I will post pictures when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment