Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5/11/2009

Update:Java

Cats are expensive!!!!!! 30 minutes cost me $200!! I wish we lived closer to my mom and could bring her there :( I got some pills for her, clavamax or something like that and the vet is going to call me tomorrow about the results of the labs. The lab is what killed us, $125 for a urinalysis, REALLY!!! Ugh. Oh well I what her to feel better.

Tuesday update may be TMI:
Java did NOT have a good night. I think the excitement, or lack there of, of going to the vet made her upset. I gave her the pills and she would not eat her dinner. If you know Java at all you know she is all about the food so I knew something was up. Right as I was getting into bed she ran out of the bedroom, into the guest room and down stairs, making a not so happy meow/cry. Then I heard her puke... lovely. It was a hair ball, which she rarely get but what ever I cleaned it up went back to bed. 15 minutes later she is gaging again. Ugh!! But this time it is clear. Then she does it again 15 minutes later. At this point I decide I do not want to have to look for puke all over the house in the morning (and I wanted to get some sleep) so I move her water, food, and litter box into the bath room and shut her in for the night. Praying she would be alive in the morning.

She is alive... no worries. She puke 1 more time. But did not eat any of her food. I guess we will have to wait and see. The vet is suppose to get us her results today.

No comments:

Post a Comment