My mom had cataract surgery on Tuesday as planned previous to the Cancer surgery. Today she had a pre operation appointment at Mayo and found out she should be back home by Saturday. The Pastor of PCA also called me today to tell me that she would be going down to be with my mom and dad for the surgery tomorrow. It make me feel a little bit better but I really feel bad that I can not be there to give my mom a hug and kiss. At least the doctors told her she should be OK to fly on May 28th because she and my dad are coming up to Alaska for 10 days. We will not be able to do all the hiking that we had planned but there is plenty of things see and do.
Mike is really sore today. He had his wisdom tooth pulled yesterday and it is still oozing a little bit. He had a wonderful dinner of cottage cheese last night and he pulled out some of the lentil and rice soup that I made Sunday for dinner tonight before church.
After work I will be running the couch to 5K week 2 day 2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

megan: i enjoy this blog of your so very much, makes me feel a wee bit closer to you guys. I will be thinking of your mom also and the best wishs to her. As you know, if you want you can call Dawn and she said she would be more then happy to stop over and see her, but she can not go without your O.K. Also, Mike tried to e-mail me your speg. pie recipe and could not open that doc. Darn.
ReplyDelete