Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

4/20/2010

Crash

I love the sound of breaking glass in the morning.... not! Java (our cat) is driven by her stomach. At 2 am this morning she decided she should be fed. So I got up and locked her out of the room, I know I am a mean mom. My alarm went off at 5:30 and I as usual hit snooze, Java did not like that started really meowing and then smash crash boom bang; the sound shattering glass coming from outside the door. Mike and I look at each other thinking "what did she break?" My mind is freaking out because the first thing I thought of was the wedding invitation we have that is framed with stained glass. After another few seconds it hits me that I left a wine glass on the bathroom counter last night. Lets just say the wine glass is in about 1,000,000 pieces now. Have no fear Java is a OK when I swept up the mess Mike made sure she did not have any glass on her or any cuts on her toes.

My mom is now coming up TOMORROW!! Thursday's flight was full so she decided to come up a day early. To bad that I will still have to work on Thursday as we are SWAMPED at work but I am so excited to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment