I leave for Kodiak in one month.
I am not going to lie, I have mixed emotions about being out there by myself.
I am super excited to get out of the office and get some more construction experience.
I am sad to not see Mike for 5 weeks but excited that he is coming out for Memorial Day Weekend.
I am excited to do work in the field but worried that I will not know the answers to the questions.
I am thrilled to see Kodiak and hope to see tons of wild life... at a distance.
I am praying for nice weather when I am out there but have bought $200+ worth of rain gear and boots.
It will be difficult working long hours, but I need to make up the time for the 3 weeks I have taken off this year.
I know I will learn a ton out there but will be ready to get back to my home after 6 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment