Not too much exciting going on here. Last night Mike and Hans went to a Cage Fighting thing at the Sullivan Arena. Thankfully they were spectators and the not fighter... haha. I went to Yoga, I am now in "Yoga Basics" vs intro to yoga. Last night we did 1/2 handstands and this other pose where you stand on one leg. It was challenging but fun. Not too much planned this weekend. Saturday Morning I am going to a National Scrapbook Day crop from 9 to 3. Mike has some work to do on the van like a Oil Change and fixing a tail light.
We also have to find our tent... I have no clue where it went... It was by the washer on a shelf and I went to grab a paper towel (which was next to the tent) low and behold.. NO TENT! How does a tent grow legs and walk away. Someone thinks a Homeless person went into our garage and took the tent. Why would they take a tent and not take anything else like a bike or food from the freezer??? I will keep you all updated on the missing tent. I told Mike his job was to find it on his week off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment