Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

4/07/2010

Veggies

Mike and I have been trying to eat healthier these days. I guess Callen had an influence on us as he was planning to be vegan beginning this summer. (Vegan=not eating any meat or dairy) I have been following a blog called The Clean Eating Mama for a while now and have tried a few of her mostly vegan recipes, all which have been tasty. Any who The Clean Eating Mama, Tasha, is having an awesome give away on her blog. www.thecleaneatingmama.com/2010/04/nourish-your-inner-goddess-giveaway.html It includes a home spa package and a couple coupons for free yogurt.

Mike and I are also getting our veggie box from Full Circle Farm today. We will be getting:
0.33 pounds Braising Mix
1 pound Zucchini
1 bunch Cilantro
1.5 pounds Jewel Yams
1 celery
1 leek
1 green leaf lettuce
1 bunch carrots
4 pears
4 apples
2 mango's
2 avocados
Yeah for fresh organic veggies and fruit!
Does anyone have a good recipe for Zucchini Bread??

No comments:

Post a Comment