I cannot believe that it is already April. Where has this year gone? Callen was always the best story teller, especially when he was younger. He could be so convincing and enthusiastic about his stories that everyone would believe them, well most everyone. I remember stories of people coming up to my parents asking then about this or that; my parents had no idea what the other person was talking about. They would say oh Callen told us Bla Bla Bla. Yeah he was cool like that. I miss him more and more everyday that goes by. I have been going to Yoga, last night was my 3rd week. During the Meditation time I always get tears in my eyes because going through my head is "I cannot believe my brother died. I cannot believe he is gone." I am sure the other students in the class this I am crazy but whatever.
So I have decided that I am getting the circle tattoo that was on the stone necklace Callen always wore. I am going to get it on my right foot on the side kinda. I am going to wait to get it until July, when I am back from Kodiak. That will be the perfect time because I can wear sandals and do not have to put it in a work boot for 6 weeks! By the way I leave for Kodiak in 7 weeks!! I don't quite know what I am going to do without Mike for 6 weeks but he is going to fly down for a week around Memorial Day. Kodiak has their Crab Festival that weekend so it should be lots of fun. For more info on Kodiak along with some amazing pictures and a video look here
http://www.kodiak.org/ 
No comments:
Post a Comment