Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

4/06/2010

If it weren't for my Husband


I would have never made it to work today. My alarm went off at 6:00 I snoozed until 6:20 and then reset it for 7:00. Alarm goes off at 7:00, I snooze until 7:20. I did not want to get up. I feel like I have been hit my a truck, emotionally and mentally.

Mike rolled over at 7:05 asks if I want coffee. I said it would be nice but you do not need to. He gets up feed the meowing, starving kitty and he heads down stairs. 7:20 he comes back up with a plate that has 1/2 and English muffin with peanut butter and scrambled eggs with ham, cheese, and onions. Then heads back down stairs.

I eat in bed, get up, dress and 1/2 way put together. Force myself to go down the stairs to leave for work. Mike tells me there is coffee in my travel mug and an orange by it for a snack. Then he says he will make me lunch when I come home for break at noon.

Yeah I know I am super spoiled but today... I will accept it.

I miss Callen so so much it hurts me to my core. I feel so far away for everyone and everything being up here in Alaska. Don't get me wrong I love Alaska and all it has to offer, I mean just look at my Easter Pictures! But I miss my friends and family in Minnesota. Some times it is hard for me to believe that Callen is really gone, because I feel so removed from the situation. Thankfully I have Mike.

If it weren't for my Husband I would not have made it this far in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment