Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

4/11/2010

Crop for Cancer








Yesterday Samantha and I went to the annual Crop for Cancer. It was a 12 hour scrapbook crop to raise money for a Rely for Life Team. We had a blast and it did not seem like it was 12 hours. In addition to tables to scrap at there were 3 different "vendors" selling scrap booking materials. There were also door prize drawing through out the day, we did not win any door prizes. They also had a silent Auction! We both won things there, won/bought haha. Samantha got an "All Boys" paper set to scrapbook Jacobs Life. And I got what is shown in the first picture of the page. It was a baskets filled with a table running and 6 matching place mats. Coordinating cloth napkins with napkins rings. Then there was a bottle of wine, a bottle of something else (I am not sure what the little bottle is, Guesses?), and a set of candles.

I also got a lot of scrap booking done! I scrapped our entire Hawaii Trip. Doing the pages made me want to go back to Maui, NOW. In total I did 22 pages, that is almost 2 pages an hour! Hope you like some of the Layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment