Callen,
I cannot believe that is has been two months since you left us. On one hand it feels like I have not talked to you in years. But when I think about it, it seems like Mom just told me yesterday. I have learned so much from you, even now that you are gone. You have taught me that you were one of the most amazing people on this earth. That you had an infectious love for your life, your friend, your art and music, and your family. Seeing all your friends getting together in MN makes be confident that you will never be forgotten. You have taught me that it is not always about pleasing other, but do what makes you happy. You have taught me to enjoy the small stuff and laugh at stupid movies on TV. I miss you so much and love you more every day.
Love you
Megan
P.S. I think it is a pretty cruel joke that you and God are playing on Anchorage today...6+ inches of snow on April 14th, come on now. I am so really for Spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment