Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

4/16/2010

Fun Filled Weekend

I am excited for the weekend. Tonight Mike and I are going to go to the Rock Gym (http://www.alaskarockgym.com/) for a "Lesson Session" where we will be taught the basics of Rock Climbing and belay certified! It is something I always thought sounded fun... Mike is a little unsure of it since he does not like heights but I know we will have a good time. The class is from 7 to 9 and we can use the gym until 11.
Saturday I am sleeping in!! After putting 55 hours in at work this week I cannot wait to not have to wake up to an alarm! Then we are reservations to go to the Alaska Dinner Factory from 1 until 3 (http://www.alaskadinnerfactory.com/) and make 6 different meals. We will get a total of 12 meals to make at home because we split the 6 into 3 person servings instead of 6. I will post more later. Then at 6 Saturday we have our dinner for nine group from church. We have a new couple joining us so I am excited, they are bringing their 18 month old. The group decided to go out to eat this time at La Mex, a Mexican restaurant in Anchorage that Mike and I are indifferent about. We think Alaska is to far north of the boarder for really good Mexican food~ haha.
Sunday we plan to go the the 9:30 church service. After Church we are going to Jacobs First Birthday Party. I cannot believe he is already a year old. He is getting so much of a personality.
In other news... MY MOMMY IS COMING TO VISIT.... A friend is getting her a buddy pass type ticket! She will fly standby and is coming the 22nd of the month... less then a week away!

No comments:

Post a Comment