
Happy Easter! Mike and I had a great day in Whittier. Saturday was truly magnificent. The sky was bluer than blue, the snow was pearly white and the sun was warm. We walked around Whittier. Then watched Father of the Bride before heading down stair for dinner and drinks at the hotel. The french fries were really yummy! They had a guitarist there signing and playing starting at 7 he was really good. Then we went up to our room and watch the Hangover, which I actually liked. Today we got up and had omelets for Breakfast, they were yummy. However the weather did a complete 180. It was cold, rainy/snowy, and cloudy outside. There was a bit of snow on the car. Compared to MN where my parents are running around in shorts and sandals... not fair. We got our Easter Basket from Great Harvest... the bunny is so cute and the cookies were really yummy! Tonight I am going to the 6:30 service at Church, and Mike is picking up an overtime shift at work.
This is the first holiday without Callen... it sucks. I want to call him and find out what the Easter Bunny left for him and what him and Rachel had planned for the day. I did talk to Rachel which was nice. I hate that Callen is gone. I know he is celebrating with Jesus and God but it sucks that he had to go so early in his life. I wish he was down here playing his drum or the guitar in church. It has been over a year since I have given him a hug, sad I know, I so wish he could have come up to visit us. Happy Easter Callen. Send down your love to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment