Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2/18/2010

Cousin Love


Hey bro,
Makiaya was singing you a song on the piano today... It went something like this
I love you Callen
Y0u were my best friends
I miss you Callen
But I know you are in heaven with the Lord
I love you Callen
I miss you Callen
I dreamed that you came back
But I know you are in heaven with Lord.
I love you Callen.
Dad made a box for you today. It is so pretty. Makiaya saw it and asked what was in it... we told her that there was Callens Fairy Dust in it... your friends also posted so really cool things of you spinning fire.,, Makiaya said she taught you how to do that. She saw you spit fire too. She said you looked like a dragon.
She misses you so much... we all do.
Love you,
Sis

No comments:

Post a Comment