That is what we had tonight for you Callen. YOU would have loved it...loved it. There were hundreds of people giving hug and telling all the great memories that they have about you. There were some tears... I am guilty of that. a bunch of people from your drum circle came and played, Sue and Paul played, and someone also brought a Cello to play. Then Heather, Fidge, Mr Fun and some other people spun fire in your honor. It was great to cool down outside and be mesmerized by the fire. I had a couple times where I had to go sit down in the sanctuary and listen to the music and watch the pictures just to calm myself and get away from all the people. Callen... when did all your friend get so big?? I remember them when they were little not over 6 feet tall. So many people love you Callen, we miss you so much. Tomorrow will be so so much fun, a little over whelming, but it will all be in celebration of you. Hope that you were watching tonight... Love you Bro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment