I am tired of this. I just want Callen to walk back in the door and for life to go on like it always has. I don't like being sad. Felling weird. Not being able to sleep. I hate being so sad that I have to leave my parents TOMORROW! I know I have lots of support in Alaska. I know that I can see my parents every day on Skype but it is not the same as getting a big hug. OR drinking our morning coffee together (yes I am aware this statement makes be sound like I am 83 vs. 23). I have been trying to distract my self with other thing like:
- Mom is teaching be how to make a knitted/felted bag.
- Writing in 2 journals (1-memories, 1-angry) plus the blog
- visiting friends, family and neighbors in MN
- Going to the zoo with Kia and Landon.
- and of course zoning in to all the Olympic Coverage
But when I try to go to sleep at night my head spins...When will it stop spinning?

No comments:
Post a Comment