Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2/22/2010

Tears

Today we slept in! It felt great to sleep until 10. We worked on writing out some thank you notes. Then walked to the post office to buy some stamps. Mikes Bro, Jeff, Picked him up to go to Minneapolis tonight to hang out with friends. Then Rachel came over and we went out to dinner at one of Callen's favorite restaurants Teresa's. Then....

We had to say bye to Rachel tonight. She is an amazing girl who took Callen's heart for the last almost three years. They are perfect for each other. Callen Loud and Crazy, Rachel a little more reserved but still a little crazy. I think that they just completed each other. Rachel got Callen to come out of his "Black" phase in which he would only wore black. They both have dreads and they made the cutest couple. Rachel and I have vowed to be Sisters for Life. Mom and I both started started crying when we saw her walk out of the house with Callen's Guitar. It makes it just a little more real. I still feel like Callen is going to walk into the house at any time and give me a big hug.
I am still dreading leaving MN. Mike is having fun with his brothers and his friend/Best Man Dennis tonight... I hope I get some sleep. Tomorrow we have a lot going on so we will stay distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment