I was supposed to run yesterday... but the Olympics Started! So I put off my first long run for day. For really runs it was not that long but it is the longest I have EVER RUN... EVER! I ran for 20 minutes with out stopping. I was smiling when I finally started walking again. I ran between a 5.8 and 6.0 speed on the treadmill or 10:40 or 10:00 mile. So 20 minutes and almost 2 miles later, I am again watching the Olympics and I am starting to Scrap.
Speaking of Scrapbooking Samantha and I are going to a Crop for Cancer event on April 20th. (here is their Blog http://cropforcancer-anchorage.blogspot.com) It is also a relay for life team and this is their fundraiser. If you would like to donate I am going to try to set up an online things or you can send me an email. I think it is so important to support cancer research, after all my mom has been through I am so thankful for all the doctors who have the tools they need. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment