Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2/16/2010

I still hate this




I hate this...

People at our house talking about you, Callen

I want you here too.

Give a hug to Grandma Ruby and Grandpa Fuchs for me...

Learn all their stories for us...
I miss you so much...

I am making a slide show for your Celebration...

we are having a get together on Friday at church from 7 to 9....

we are having a celebration of your life on Saturday starting at 10...

I know you were a people person Callen so I am staying strong with everyone for you...

I just want a big hug from you...

I love you...

I miss you...

1 comment:

  1. Let it all out! Who made the drawing of him? It is really good. Thinking of you all the time. Hang in there and keep your chin up. I love you and am here for you whenever you need me.

    ReplyDelete