January 21st
Our flight left on time! We flew from Anchorage to Seattle, and then from Seattle to Honolulu. We rented our car, a Chrysler 300, it was huge! Then we headed our to find out hotel, the Hilton Waikiki Prince Kuhio. all I have to say is every street in Waikiki starts with a K, P or H, making it difficult to find where you are going. With a few wrong turns we somehow managed to stumble upon our hotel. We got a 27th floor room with an ocean view! It was so cool. (FWI I would never pay full price for this room, however I found a coupon through travel zoo for $99 a night!) Starving we put on some shorts and headed out to put our toes in the sand/ocean and find something to eat before going to bed. With it being 10:30 or 11 PM by this point, we found the Cheese Cake Factory. We split a sandwich and got a piece of blueberry white chocolate cheesecake to bring back to the hotel.
Our flight left on time! We flew from Anchorage to Seattle, and then from Seattle to Honolulu. We rented our car, a Chrysler 300, it was huge! Then we headed our to find out hotel, the Hilton Waikiki Prince Kuhio. all I have to say is every street in Waikiki starts with a K, P or H, making it difficult to find where you are going. With a few wrong turns we somehow managed to stumble upon our hotel. We got a 27th floor room with an ocean view! It was so cool. (FWI I would never pay full price for this room, however I found a coupon through travel zoo for $99 a night!) Starving we put on some shorts and headed out to put our toes in the sand/ocean and find something to eat before going to bed. With it being 10:30 or 11 PM by this point, we found the Cheese Cake Factory. We split a sandwich and got a piece of blueberry white chocolate cheesecake to bring back to the hotel.
This is the only picture I have from the day.. Mike sleeping on the plane, he got off at 6 am and our flight left at 9am so he was tired...

No comments:
Post a Comment