Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2/17/2010

Wednesday


I hate this day too...

We have to drive to Michigan to pick you up, Callen.

I want to go pick you up from a weekend of fun

I do not want to get just part of you.

I want to get a hug from you...

I told mom and dad that i refuse to go to the funeral home...

I am just so angry I refuse to go there.

I think this whole you not being here is sinking in a little more.

I think my mind knows it but I just can not wrap my heart around it

My heart wants this flannel shirt of yours that I am wearing to be you hugging me

I want to be able to hug you back

This is not how my week was supposed to go...

Saturday I am going to a party in your honor but...

you will not be there.

I had previously be trying to decide between a E-week banquet, a scrapbook night, and a dinner out with some friends... I guess you an God decided differently.

I know I should not be angry with God,

he loved you and wanted to have you a little closer but

this sucks

I want to keep you here.

I wanted you to teach my kids to play the git box and the drums.

I wanted the 6 of us to go camping

I wanted you to come visit Mike and I in Alaska...

so I could show off my crazy little bro to my friend..

my heart just does not want to believe..

I love you Callen

I miss you and your music

2 comments:

  1. hey megan, it's jana (matt's sister...your old babysitter). I've been following on FB and this pic just brought tears down my face, this is the Callen I remember, that little kid who was full of life...for his whole life. sending hugs from Ohio to you and the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Megan....
    My heart is breaking for you!
    I love you!
    Anne Mitchell

    ReplyDelete