The day is over Callen. The church is guessing there were 500+ for your Celebration of life. I even got up and shared a couple stories about us. I love you so much. There variety of people who were at the Celebration to day showed how much you loved everyone. Sue played the song This little light of mine. Fidge, Ben and Kim sang the song the Parting Glass. The drum circle played/sang the song welcome home. Mary Ann's cello group played a bunch of songs. The church group sang Some where over the Rainbow. The service had a ton of laughs in it. I am still shocked how many peoples lived you touched. Brian and Katie both did readings too and rocked them!! I hope you were looking down on us today...
Now the hard part starts.
We have to start out lives again without you.
It is going to be really hard to leave mom and dad in MN to go back to AK. But mom PROMISED that we would not be apart for as much as we have been this last year. I am so sorry I had not seen you since April... At least we talked on Skype Super Bowl Sunday. Sorry it was not longer. I love you Callen. I am so glad I was chosen to be your big sister. I will always be, and now have a new little sister in Rachel. Thank you for that.

No comments:
Post a Comment