Well there is not much really to update. We have been busy running aorund. Mike goes back to work tonight for 7 nights in the jail... oh fun! Tuesday night we went ice skating on West Chester Lagoon and watched the sunset from there, it was much cooler than Hawaii but we had fun skating around. Last night after youth group we went to the gym and I ran week6 day 2 of the couch to 5k! Which means I ran for 10 minutes, walked for 3 and then ran 10 minutes again... and I did not feel like I was going to die! I have yet to decide if I will attempt to run 20 minutes with out stopping on Friday or due the same workout.
I am excited for the long weekend! I plan to camp out in front of the TV with my scrap booking things. Watch the Olympics, scrapbook, and relax! I also plan to finish the vacation posts by the weekend.
Other news, Mike went to the Eye doctor on Tuesday and his prescription did not change! So instead of getting new glasses, he got a pair of prescription sunglasses which I know he will LOVE! Since he does not wear contacts, he has to have prescription sunglasses, they will work great for fishing this summer.
Mike also booked a plane ticket to go back to Minnesota this summer. He is leaving Anchorage on the 23rd of June and leaving MN on the 2nd of July. I sadly will not be going home with him since I will be out in Kodiak. I hope to make a trip home this fall some time. We also booked a ticket for him to come out to Kodiak to see me, and to fish, the 8th of July through the 14th of July. How much time I will see him will be questionable but it is better than nothing. Poor Java will be alone for that time. But have no fear we have a plan. The youth group at our church is taking a mission trip to South Africa at the end of May/ beginning of June. And next Wednesday they are having a fundraiser selling different services including some pet sitting ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment