Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3/29/2010

5 Days

Only 5 days till we go to Whittier. I know I am a dork to be excited to go to Whittier, and get strange looks for co-works. Who say " what is there to do in Whittier?" Well there is nothing to do! I am excited to just get out of Anchorage, even if only got 30 hours. I am also sadly excited about the Easter Basket I ordered for us, to bring with us. It is from.... Great Harvest. I love my Carbs (I might have a SMALL obsession)! I will post a picture of it next weekend but it will have a Honey Bunny (a loaf of Honey Whole Wheat bread shaped like a bunny), a loaf of Cinnamon chip bread, 6 cookies, Blueberry Jam, and a bread knife all in a pretty wooden basket.


Not really much going on this week. There are a couple Hockey games this week we may go to. I have Yoga Wednesday. And Mike's last day of work for the week is Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment