Wednesday night I went to my 1st ever yoga class. There were probably 20-25 people in the class, with a lead instructor and 2 helpers to make sure we were all in the correct form. It was fun, and I think I will enjoy it in the future. The one issue I had was that my hands and feet were slipping on my mat. The instructor said to wash it with some dish soap in the bath tub, let it dry and see if that helps otherwise she will have some other ideas for me next week.
Last night Mike and I were going to go to the gym... but that did not happen... we instead decided to play the wii. Mike hooked ours up to the Internet, so now we can play against people all over the world. Last night we played Mario Cart against people from Japan, Europe, and New York to name a few. Mike and I were not so good at the game, as I came in last place both rounds but it was fun.
Tonight Mike and I went on a walk (pictures above of mountains and moose). We were with in 10-15' of the moose! Then to a volleyball game for some of the youth at our church. They are in a co-ed league here in Anchorage. It should be fun.
In other news I am going to Kodiak for sure for sure. I took a Nuclear Gauge Class online yesterday at work and got 100% on my test. Thank you very much! The date are still a little up in the air but most likely I will be going May 19th through the 9th of July. I could shift a week or two later, depending on if the construction company gets everything on a barge the 25th of March. So I will be out there for Memorial Day and July 4th. My Company will be renting a apartment for the inspectors to live in for the summer with a kitchen and 2 bed rooms! So that will be much better than a hotel room. I will most likely be working 10+ hours a day 5 or 6 days a week. Mike plans on coming out for a week, along with his planned trip to MN when I am gone. Poor Java will be lonely ...again.

No comments:
Post a Comment