I had a good weekend. Friday night I went to a really fun play at the Snow Goose, the Fur Rondy Melodrama. It included throwing popcorn at others and the actors, singing, and was hilarious. Saturday I did some shopping at Costco and Joann Fabrics and then scrap booked. Then I hung out at a friends house, Angela's, and we watched the Hang Over. I did not think I would like it but there were quite a few really funny part. I think my dad would like it, but it is not mom's type of movie.
Sunday I slept in and scrap booked most the day. I made turkey meat loaf with corn and bread for dinner before Mike took off to work. After I had digested some I went to the gym. I decided to run! I managed to run for 10 minutes with out stopping! which I was pumped about after not running for a month. I just need to keep building it up to where I was a month ago, running 20 minutes. My ultimate goal is to run a 5K with out stopping (3.1 miles).
This week Mike works nights through Wednesday/Thursday morning. I plan to work out Monday and Tuesday, and Wednesday I have my first Into to Yoga Class at the Inner Dance Yoga Studio!! http://innerdanceyogastudio.com/ It is a 5 week class every Wednesday night!! Other than that not much else is going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment