Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3/04/2010

White and Pink Sprinkled Animal Crackers

is what I had for breakfast.
The New Sun Glasses
Chocolate from Grandma R

And they were yummy, with my Coffee! After a healthy and nutritious dinner of tater tots and Chicken Nuggets, we help with youth group last night. (I hope not to be 300 pounds any time soon.) We played volleyball, made homemade pizza and played the the youth directors little girl Anna who is 3 and a half. When I asked when her birthday was she responded with "when I am four" well duh :)

Today was a good day. First my alarm did not go off until seven, so I slept in an hour and I feel way more rested. Then Mike called asking if I had a boyfriend on the side because a basket of chocolate was delivered to the house. I was like NO, so he opened the Card and it was from Grandma R! So Grandma R apparently Mike thinks you are my other guy :) Mike also went and picked up his sunglasses from the eye doctor that he ordered...well a long time ago. I also resigned us up fro Full Circle Farms and so could choose what fruit and veggies we will be getting next Wednesday.

Finally Mike upgraded our Cable and Internet Package. Previously we had basic cable, low Internet down load capacity and a slow speed. We upgraded to a package that allows us unlimited downloads. (Yes in lower 48 that come standard, but apparently Alaska is comparable to a third world country when it comes to Internet.) So now I can talk to every one on skype with our having to worry about paying extra on the bill, and can watch netflicks movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment