
Praise the Lord we are 1/2 way through the week! And as an added bonus I got Girl Scout Cookies today :) Samoas and Thin Mints... YUMMY. I also got some new scrap booking stuff from a couple of friends today. Angela brought me in her extra 12" paper cutter! And Michelle (who brought the GS cookies) brought me the February Kit for a Calendar Scrapbook thingy I am doing. I was a little worried that it would be super valentines day decor for February but it is not too bad, it almost has a springy feel to it.
Since it is 1/2 way through the week Mike and I are trying to decide what to do this weekend. We have tickets to go to the Aces game Thursday night. Friday I have a baby shower for a co-worker right after work. Saturday we are trying to decide what we should do. Mercy Me, a Christian band will be here doing a show, but the tickets at $40 per person. I hate Alaska, all other shows that Mercy Me does it the "Lower 48" cost $10, but in Alaska they are 4 time the price! We also want to go to the Anchorage Museum to see the Star Wars Exhibit they have up here through April. And we are debating if we want to battle the crowds to watch the ceremonial start of the Iditarod at 10am Saturday.
I still hate this. I do not know what to think. I feel like I am walking through a fog 1/2 the time. I did make dinner last night (Chilli and Cornbread) and it felt good to do something but after eating I was exhausted. So I laid on the couch the rest of the night. And then had a break down as we were going to bed. It like the same thoughts keep running through my head. Why Callen? Why Now? What did he do? Why had I not seen him since April? Now what? Then this morning my Alarm goes off, I wake up but getting out of bed is the worst. Having to face another day. I would rather just lay in bed with Java all day then get up. I know in a week when Mike goes back to working nights it is going to be even worse...but that's for another day.
Callen if you read this, can you send me some of your energy, I could really use it. Love you

Hi Megan,
ReplyDeleteJust thinking about you. I'm so sorry for the pain you are experiencing. I can read it in your entries. I cannot even fathom. It must be horrible.
I just finished reading Callen's paper about the annual ski trip that Emily e-mailed me. I was smiling until the end when I read the last line and then I started crying. We all have asked "why" so you're not alone. I'm so sorry it was him and that you, Mike, your Mom, your Dad,your grandparents, etc. have to endure such pain.
Praying for all of you,
Sandy Soelter