Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3/21/2010

Star Wars








Saturday, after sleeping in until 11, Mike and I got up and went to the Anchorage Museum. They have a special exhibit up currently with tons of Star Wars Authentic Gear, information, and details about how everything was thought up. It was really cool to see some of the planning portions for the movie. There were also different interactive games where you could make a magnetic car, ride a hovercraft type thing, see your face in binary code, and a few other things. We also stood in like for over and hour to see the Millennium Falcon movie. It was cool but I would not wait an hour+ to see it again.
Then last night I had a "Girls Night" with some friends. (Mike stayed home and played video games) We started out at Friday's for dinner and drinks, and then headed to Chilkoot Charlies for dancing and more fun. I had a great time dancing! The nice thing about "Koot's" is that Mike could walk down the block to walk me home at 1:00AM! He is such a good hubby that he even brought me comfy boots to change into so I did not have to walk home in heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment