
I am so so so tired. Why am I so tired? I was in bed at 9 last night and turned the light off at 9:30. My Alarm went off this morning and I had zero motivation to get up, after laying in bed for 30 minutes I finally drag my self out of bed and into the shower. I was done showering but had to force myself to turn the water off, and dry off so I could get dressed. I have had my coffee for the day, my oatmeal and two cookies for breakfast... but could not wake up.
On another note, Java has be particularly clingy. Normally she is "Mike's" Cat, if we are sitting she will go to him, or lay by his feet in bed. But since we got home she has been my cat. On top of me when I sit down as close as she can get, nibbling on my fingers trying to play. When I got home from work yesterday and laid down on the couch trying to take a nap, she laid on my chest, so I was practically having to eat her hair if I opened my mouth. Then last night I woke up at least three times and she was on Right by my head/shoulders, snuggled as close as possible. Mike thinks she know that something is wrong, I think she just missed us.
I eat, but I am not hungry.
I wake , but I am not rested.
I smile, but I am not happy.
I focus, but my mind wanders.
I look, but see nothing
I hold in the tears, but they flow anyway.
My mind knows, but my heart will not believe.
On another note, Java has be particularly clingy. Normally she is "Mike's" Cat, if we are sitting she will go to him, or lay by his feet in bed. But since we got home she has been my cat. On top of me when I sit down as close as she can get, nibbling on my fingers trying to play. When I got home from work yesterday and laid down on the couch trying to take a nap, she laid on my chest, so I was practically having to eat her hair if I opened my mouth. Then last night I woke up at least three times and she was on Right by my head/shoulders, snuggled as close as possible. Mike thinks she know that something is wrong, I think she just missed us.
I eat, but I am not hungry.
I wake , but I am not rested.
I smile, but I am not happy.
I focus, but my mind wanders.
I look, but see nothing
I hold in the tears, but they flow anyway.
My mind knows, but my heart will not believe.

No comments:
Post a Comment