Since Mike and I had no plans for Easter we decided to do something exciting, to get away. We reserved a room here http://www.innatwhittier.com/ We booked a Junior Suite with Ocean view, king bed, TV, deluxe bath, Jacuzzi tub, and sitting area. A few people at church on Sunday said they had recently been and it was nice and relaxing. There really is not much to do in Whittier, especially in the winter but we are going to try to find a hiking trail. (Since we finally bought Mike is birthday present this weekend, new hiking boots!) I am excited to get out of town for the weekend, I just hope the Easter Bunny can find us!
3/22/2010
Easter Plans
Since Mike and I had no plans for Easter we decided to do something exciting, to get away. We reserved a room here http://www.innatwhittier.com/ We booked a Junior Suite with Ocean view, king bed, TV, deluxe bath, Jacuzzi tub, and sitting area. A few people at church on Sunday said they had recently been and it was nice and relaxing. There really is not much to do in Whittier, especially in the winter but we are going to try to find a hiking trail. (Since we finally bought Mike is birthday present this weekend, new hiking boots!) I am excited to get out of town for the weekend, I just hope the Easter Bunny can find us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment